Rafting on the river Cetina
The magnificent Cetina River Canyon is a famous destination that offers many opportunities for active holidays. The most popular activities are rafting – a combination of relaxation through untouched nature, enjoying the diversity of flora and fauna, swimming in the crystal clear and green river, exploring the mysterious caves, and adrenaline thrills in overcoming rapids and waterfalls.
The length of the rafting trail is 10 km and lasts approximately 3 hours, and is divided into 3 parts.
- Price: 250HRK – 33EUR
- Prices include transport, insurance, all necessary rafting equipment, and a licensed guide.
- Don’t forget to bring: dry covers, bathing equipment, a plastic water bottle, a towel
- Start: meetings in Omis, Split, and Makarska (or by arrangement), can last up to 4 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Tips & Warnings Wear a bathing suit, sports shoes, towel, water, and snacks
All participants under the age of 18 must have the written consent of their parents.